2018 Allegan County 4-H Five Day Horse Clinic Registration Information
- Registration is May 1, 2018 thru May 31st, 2018. REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER MAY 31st WILL BE CHARGED A $10 LATE FEE. Registration CLOSES on June 15th, 2018.
- Please register online-at http://Allegan4h5dayclinic.org
- Read the registration information and then sign up to register for classes.
- Clinic is limited to 100 youth participants
- SEI/ASTM approved helmets are required for all classes in the arena and while in the round pen.
- The following youth participants will need to be evaluated PRIOR to clinic: Evaluation information is available on the website.
- First-time clinic participants
- Those wanting to move up a level
- Those that have had a change of horse
- First-time Driving participants.
- Youth may register for up to THREE 90 minute riding classes in sessions 1-6 and one evening class in session 7. Youth may additionally register for showmanship in session 3, and bareback and/or in-hand trail in session 4.
- Clinic updates will be posted on the Facebook page: Search Allegan County 5 Day Clinic
- Class fee for Sessions 1-6 (90 minutes): $60.00 per class (Discount: 3 classes for $150)
- Class fee for Showmanship in session 3 is $30 for the 45 minute session.
- Class fees for In Hand Trail and Bareback in session 4 are $30 each 45 minute class.
- Class fee for Session 7: $50 per class (Friday-Monday)
- Cloverbud fees:
- 5-6 yrs as of January 1, 2018—leadline: $20
- 7-8 yrs as of January 1, 2018–walk/trot: $40.00
How to Register
- Register online at http://Allegan4h5dayclinic.org Class sizes are limited and will fill on a first come first serve basis. –Half arenas are limited to 8 riders/drivers and full arenas are limited to 12 riders/drivers. Classes will close when they are filled.
- After you register online; send check Payable to Allegan County Five Day Clinic to: Mandi Nielson;
Checks are preferred. Cash payments may be made by apt. only. Call Mandi Nielson at
NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR CLASS SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED.
When payment is received you will be emailed a confirmation.
- Paper Registrations and checks may also be mailed to Mandi Nielson; see above address.
- Reimbursements will be considered by the Five Day Committee on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. Doctor or veterinarian note may be required.
- Please mail Service Incentive Credit Forms with your payment.
- Non-Cloverbud participants must be 9 years old by January 1, 2018; or older and should be able to, at a minimum, control their horse/pony at a walk and trot.
- Registrations for Allegan County 4-H Youth and Out-of-County youth will be processed on a first come first served basis.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
Photo Credit: The Finer Image